Ibiza, you have to admit, it still is fun!
The scorpio island has changed so much over the past few years and gotten very busy but it still has the magic that once made it a hippie, bohemien hangout for creatives from all over the world.
So where do we go now? Here are some of my tips & tricks to survive, even with kids! Ibiza is a great destination with friends or as a family vacation.
- Cappuccino in the marina with a great view of the old town
- Can Guimo; small hippie place with homemade breakfast, lunch etc. It is next to the road in San Lorenzo
- Passion Cafe has various restaurants all over the island. The place for healthy juices and great food.
- Croissant Show in the old town for a french breakfast
- Jockey Club only if you are very early
- Aqua Blanca for the best sandwhiches ever
- Es Torrent for excellent service and fresh fish
- Los Enamorados in the North of the island
- Paloma Cafe the lunch in the campo
- Il Giardinetto, Italian food in the Botafoch harbor. Simple but very consistently good Italian food!
- Babylon beach in St. Eulalia
- Cala Bonita at s’Estanyol; new, great staff and food
- La Luna del Orto
- Cicale the other great Italian
- Es Caliu for the meat lover
- Macao in busy St. Gertrudis
- Les Terasses for a special Moroccan or Thai night
Feel like doing something different? Catch the ferry (or rent a boot) to Formentera and rent an old fashioned Mehari or a bike! Lunch options are numerous but make sure to book ahead as some are quite popular. Here are some great places:
- Chezz Gerdi
Don’t forget to try the local drink, hierbas but drink it on the rocks🙂