Amsterdam, my home town… Love this city! With all it’s different neighbourhoods, farmers’ markets, the beautiful canals which never bore you and not to forget dozens of great restaurants. Here’s a little short list with my favorites:
- Toscanini… the famous Italiaan
- George Bistro for the best burger (yep sorry, they won!)
- Gebroeders Hartering for a ‘old Amsterdam’ surrounding and simply amazing food
- Buffet van Odette the not to miss lunch (breakfast, dinner too!)
- Hotel Goudfazant good food in a huge and cool old garage
- Choux near central station is a precious little gem
- Krua Thai for authentic Thai food
- Marius is more intimate yet simple, and not to forget Worst next door
- Restaurant Breda delicate tastes and great decor
- Ku Kitchen’s Asian food and cocktails
- De Klepel always has a great set menu
- Brut de Mer oysters yeah!!!!
- The Seafood Bar for your classic ‘fish dish’
- Sama Cebo the Indonesian oldtimer, get a spot in the brasserie!
More to follow… Enoy!!!